WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION?
Name of the Company
Av. Cortes Valencianas, 26, Bl. 1 izda., Oficina 10, 46015, Valencia
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF COOKIES?
Cookies can be classify in different categories.
Depending on the entity that is managing the cookies:
- Own Cookies: This cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the correct functioning of the website.
- Third-Party Cookies: This kind of cookies are sent to your compute and are not managed by us.
Depending on the period that they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: This type of cookie collects and stores information only while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Through this type of cookie the data is still stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the company responsible of the cookie, and can range from few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: This kind of cookie allows the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that it offers, such as, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: This type of cookie allows the user to access the service with some predetermined general characteristics, such as, language, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: This kind of cookies allow to monitor and analyze users´ behavior in the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the website and for the elaboration of profiles, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the users´ usage.
- Advertising cookies: This type of cookie allows the management, in the most efficient manner, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. This kind of cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in its website, application or platform from which it provides
WHICH KIND OF COOKIES DOES THE WEBSITE USE?
Hereinafter, we specify the cookies used in this website:
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
You can get additional information about the international transfers carried out by the companies identified above, by taking a look to their corresponding policies. (You can find the links above, in the third parties cookies section)
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK A COOKIE
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block the cookies by activating the configuration in your browser, allowing you to deny the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you deny the installation of a cookie, it is possible that you won´t be able to access some of the functionalities of the present website, so that, your experience as a user won´t be the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by configuring the options of the browser installed in your electronic device. For more information about how to adjust the cookies´ configuration in each browser, you can access to the following links:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following address Av. Cortes Valencianas, 26, Bl. 1 izda., Oficina 10, 46015, Valencia.
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).